Ten Things Gary Learned at Founders' Day '97
Founders's Day is always an interesting time. Every year, I see fellow alumni I haven't seen in a
while--usually a year--and it's a great time to catch up on what's been happening since I last saw
them. In no particular order, I share with you some things I learned...
[ TOP ]
[ HOME ]
- Ted Berger (339) makes coffee for Pentagon generals every morning.
- Jamie Muhr (350) still doesn't have email.
- James Hinsey (358) calls himself a "Snipped Nip."
- Bryan Basham (373) still does not own a car.
- Ernie Daniels (391) and Hugh Spahr (395) have to move into another condo because their
current landlord will not permit them to install a satellite dish.
- Prakash Kolli (397) has a lawn service.
- Bobbie Dorfschmidt (400) bought a new Chevy Cavalier because she fell asleep while
driving her old Chevy Cavalier.
- Rob Purser (402) and Eric Kessel (394) are equal partners in Owl Control Systems, but Rob
is really the boss.
- Bobbi Howard (408) does not hate her husband, Eli Hunter (413), yet, but "give her
- Eli Hunter (413) doesn't know she said that.
Copyright © 1997 Psi Upsilon Alumni Association of Troy, Inc. All rights